Automotive Case Study
Leading Auto Dealer in the UAE with some of the world’s most prominent vehicle brands under its belt.
Challenge: The client an authorized distributor of leading European brand of motor vehicles wanted to conduct a satisfaction study on its existing database of customers based across the UAE on a monthly basis and evaluate their perception on the level of satisfaction obtained post purchase of vehicle from their showroom. They also wanted to track their customer’s next purchase and intention to re-purchase.
- Call centre agents underwent briefing by the client on their product before starting the activity. The first lot of data captured was cross checked. On the basis of approval, Data Direct proceeded with the research based activity. On a daily basis a call status report was submitted to client to update them on the progress.
- Primary Survey through Telephonic interview
- Designing & Finalizing on the questionnaire and findings representation
- Briefing and allocation of manpower to conduct telephonic interviews
- Data Analysis and Report generation
- Presentation of Findings
A detailed report was presented and interactions were initiated with car owners thus augmenting the existing database and providing the management with a clear feedback on market perceptions towards the brand and its products – potentially opening doors to meeting customer complaints.